Goodness, this was a difficult challenge. But hey, bring on the next one!
Things I’ve learned:
- I am very good at coming up with excuses for not writing.
- The first half of the month was much easier than the second.
- I never had any idea what I was going to write until I sat down and started. In other words, don’t not write ’cause you have nothing to stay–start writing and the words will come!
- Wish I had thought about structure a bit more. Happy to have now seen this blog post.
- I’ve got a lot of work to do. I don’t know if I’ve been working on a crime story, a ghost story, or what but I think I have to keep writing about these people and that place until I find out.
- People are very kind with their interest and comments. I was totally shocked to actually have people reading this! Thank you!
See you all next year?!